While playing my Imperial Agent I put my James Bond head on (with a mercenary bent) and so far I’ve bedded two women – or so I assume.
The flirt was on, the screen went black and we were then back at our starting positions to continue the dialogue – the ladies seemed happy enough with my performance.
I don’t want to see any prurient toon-on-toon sex-action but wouldn’t some sort of nice cut-scene be better than a black screen.
How about the standard rocket taking off, a train entering a tunnel, waves crashing on the shore, the mightiest oak in the forest being felled and then a post-coital narc – the game has got a 16 rating after all.
Speaking of which – there seems to be many young children playing this game wittering on about pre-adolescent bollocks.
It’s especially annoying when they’re talking about watching Star Wars on something called a Blue Ray and start calling me an old fart when I tell them that I saw the film in the cinema when it first came out.
It has its advantages though – the servers are fairly quiet during school-time and there’s no fighting over resources or quests.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago