Myffic invited a few bloggers to a meeting to let them know what plans they have in store for WAR.
As the bloggers had to sign an NDA it’s no longer just Myffic that can now say –
There are great things coming but we can’t tell you what
How many times have we heard that?
Bootae managed to tweet a few bits before being gagged – these tweets have now been removed along with mention of them in the Bioware forum.
I seem to remember that Fortresses are returning in this patch-series but that wasn’t the BIG news.
Ah well! No doubt they’ll let us know in their own good time.
Update – I would suggest reading Werit’s blog http://is.gd/c7fbTM for more details or Mykiel’s at http://tinyurl.com/6e34tqv
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago