Saturday was spent on the DoK in T2 – finished at 15/24 – I’m pleased to say that the problem with T2 Stunty not locking has gone.
Had a few server disconnects but I think that was a hangover from yesterdays ISP problems.
Sunday – I took the Shamie out for a spin – locked Eataine and Reikland and then on to Altdorf. I actually ended up in a full WB who stayed the full 3 stages – probably because Order vanished after the 1st stage. Ended up with 2 Major and 1 Greater loot bag; jumped back into another instance but wasn’t so lucky – got wiped by a hugely superior Order WB. Anyhow the Shamie is now at RR50, so this RR grinding doesn’t seem too bad at the moment.
Monday was back to the DoK for a while and finished at 16/25 – shouldn’t be too far from full Obliterator tonight and not far off full Inf in all 3 regions too.
All-in-all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend of WAR; here’s to another rainy Bank Holiday – cheers.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- RT @memizon: Need I say more? twitter.com/openculture/st… 1 month ago
- RT @JSchabbing: I think this is the saddest thing i have ever seen..... :*( https://t.co/5FxSUBTRxt 4 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Someone just tweeted me "I follow you for the jokes not the preaching." He doesn't follow me at all now. Because I block… 4 months ago
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 5 months ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 6 months ago