Saturday was spent on the DoK in T2 – finished at 15/24 – I’m pleased to say that the problem with T2 Stunty not locking has gone.
Had a few server disconnects but I think that was a hangover from yesterdays ISP problems.
Sunday – I took the Shamie out for a spin – locked Eataine and Reikland and then on to Altdorf. I actually ended up in a full WB who stayed the full 3 stages – probably because Order vanished after the 1st stage. Ended up with 2 Major and 1 Greater loot bag; jumped back into another instance but wasn’t so lucky – got wiped by a hugely superior Order WB. Anyhow the Shamie is now at RR50, so this RR grinding doesn’t seem too bad at the moment.
Monday was back to the DoK for a while and finished at 16/25 – shouldn’t be too far from full Obliterator tonight and not far off full Inf in all 3 regions too.
All-in-all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend of WAR; here’s to another rainy Bank Holiday – cheers.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @memizon Like Findhorn? I'd like to buy an old monastery and turn it into a secular retreat. 20 hours ago
- @NissanEV_UK Are you going to be as disingenuous about the range as you did with the last model? 2 days ago
- Soundproofed the #MX5RF boot - so much better - I can hear the beautiful exhaust tone now :) https://t.co/EEqv4j2gnq 1 week ago
- RT @DPJHodges: I genuinely think if Momentum hung real Tories from a bridge, Jeremy Corbyn's response would be "I condemn all forms of hang… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BritEctomy: If Thatcher was PM now she'd walk into the room with Barnier demanding £100bn and walk out with us getting £200bn & his bal… 1 month ago