Saturday was spent on the DoK in T2 – finished at 15/24 – I’m pleased to say that the problem with T2 Stunty not locking has gone.
Had a few server disconnects but I think that was a hangover from yesterdays ISP problems.
Sunday – I took the Shamie out for a spin – locked Eataine and Reikland and then on to Altdorf. I actually ended up in a full WB who stayed the full 3 stages – probably because Order vanished after the 1st stage. Ended up with 2 Major and 1 Greater loot bag; jumped back into another instance but wasn’t so lucky – got wiped by a hugely superior Order WB. Anyhow the Shamie is now at RR50, so this RR grinding doesn’t seem too bad at the moment.
Monday was back to the DoK for a while and finished at 16/25 – shouldn’t be too far from full Obliterator tonight and not far off full Inf in all 3 regions too.
All-in-all a thoroughly enjoyable weekend of WAR; here’s to another rainy Bank Holiday – cheers.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago