The announcement came that the World of Tanks EU server was up and running and WoT had gone live.
My first chance to log on was this morning – after a brief patch and accepting the EULA I waited in anticipation to jump into my Pz V/IV only to get “Server Full”
Bollocks! – no indication of queue length/time.
Tried later on and Hurrah! connected – so where’s my Pz V/IV?
Double Bollocks – where’s that email?
AhHa! Have to enter promo code …..
There it is 🙂 and mighty fine it looks too
7000+ people logged on.
Now I have to start work – Triple Bollocks – oh well it’ll have to sit in the garage until later.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @NissanEV_UK Are you going to be as disingenuous about the range as you did with the last model? 18 hours ago
- Soundproofed the #MX5RF boot - so much better - I can hear the beautiful exhaust tone now :) https://t.co/EEqv4j2gnq 1 week ago
- RT @DPJHodges: I genuinely think if Momentum hung real Tories from a bridge, Jeremy Corbyn's response would be "I condemn all forms of hang… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BritEctomy: If Thatcher was PM now she'd walk into the room with Barnier demanding £100bn and walk out with us getting £200bn & his bal… 4 weeks ago
- @slashbrb I finally unpacked the last three boxes of books 11 years after moving 4 weeks ago