The announcement came that the World of Tanks EU server was up and running and WoT had gone live.
My first chance to log on was this morning – after a brief patch and accepting the EULA I waited in anticipation to jump into my Pz V/IV only to get “Server Full”
Bollocks! – no indication of queue length/time.
Tried later on and Hurrah! connected – so where’s my Pz V/IV?
Double Bollocks – where’s that email?
AhHa! Have to enter promo code …..
There it is 🙂 and mighty fine it looks too
7000+ people logged on.
Now I have to start work – Triple Bollocks – oh well it’ll have to sit in the garage until later.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @TheGSPS Henry/Min 2 days ago
- @memizon Her fingers are elongated 2 days ago
- RT @2010LeeHurst: My attitude to #BBCPay-they can pay what they like, but we the public should have the choice to pay for it or not. #MakeB… 4 days ago
- @BBCNewsbeat skcollob 6 days ago
- @FuncomHelp Hello - My SWL patcher is very very very slow since 2.0.2 It has taken 48 hours to download less than 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago