The announcement came that the World of Tanks EU server was up and running and WoT had gone live.
My first chance to log on was this morning – after a brief patch and accepting the EULA I waited in anticipation to jump into my Pz V/IV only to get “Server Full”
Bollocks! – no indication of queue length/time.
Tried later on and Hurrah! connected – so where’s my Pz V/IV?
Double Bollocks – where’s that email?
AhHa! Have to enter promo code …..
There it is 🙂 and mighty fine it looks too
7000+ people logged on.
Now I have to start work – Triple Bollocks – oh well it’ll have to sit in the garage until later.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago