The announcement came that the World of Tanks EU server was up and running and WoT had gone live.
My first chance to log on was this morning – after a brief patch and accepting the EULA I waited in anticipation to jump into my Pz V/IV only to get “Server Full”
Bollocks! – no indication of queue length/time.
Tried later on and Hurrah! connected – so where’s my Pz V/IV?
Double Bollocks – where’s that email?
AhHa! Have to enter promo code …..
There it is 🙂 and mighty fine it looks too
7000+ people logged on.
Now I have to start work – Triple Bollocks – oh well it’ll have to sit in the garage until later.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- RT @memizon: Need I say more? twitter.com/openculture/st… 1 day ago
- RT @SamWhiteTky: Don't let yourself be influenced by populist charlatans, please be influenced instead by some rappers, celebrity chefs, fo… 1 month ago
- RT @JSchabbing: I think this is the saddest thing i have ever seen..... :*( https://t.co/5FxSUBTRxt 2 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Someone just tweeted me "I follow you for the jokes not the preaching." He doesn't follow me at all now. Because I block… 2 months ago
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 3 months ago