Took the Magus out for a spin last night. It started off quietly enough then the WB flew into Talabecland where the keeps were Order 4* Destro 0* and an AAO of 125% – a little bit of work to do.
Over what seemed like 2 hours, the excellent leadership of Maccros saw us defend a keep with no outer door and turn the tables to eventually take Passwatch.
This is what WAR could be like every day – instead of lambasting the zerg, Myffic should be encouraging leaders like Maccros to step forward and take a PUG to victory; or radically changing the guild mechanic to get people to play together in a WB and not in small, uncoordinated units.
The Magus ended the night at 25/30 with full Annihilator armour.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- RT @SamWhiteTky: Don't let yourself be influenced by populist charlatans, please be influenced instead by some rappers, celebrity chefs, fo… 1 month ago
- RT @JSchabbing: I think this is the saddest thing i have ever seen..... :*( https://t.co/5FxSUBTRxt 2 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Someone just tweeted me "I follow you for the jokes not the preaching." He doesn't follow me at all now. Because I block… 2 months ago
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 3 months ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 4 months ago