Took the Magus out for a spin last night. It started off quietly enough then the WB flew into Talabecland where the keeps were Order 4* Destro 0* and an AAO of 125% – a little bit of work to do.
Over what seemed like 2 hours, the excellent leadership of Maccros saw us defend a keep with no outer door and turn the tables to eventually take Passwatch.
This is what WAR could be like every day – instead of lambasting the zerg, Myffic should be encouraging leaders like Maccros to step forward and take a PUG to victory; or radically changing the guild mechanic to get people to play together in a WB and not in small, uncoordinated units.
The Magus ended the night at 25/30 with full Annihilator armour.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago