Took the Magus out for a spin last night. It started off quietly enough then the WB flew into Talabecland where the keeps were Order 4* Destro 0* and an AAO of 125% – a little bit of work to do.
Over what seemed like 2 hours, the excellent leadership of Maccros saw us defend a keep with no outer door and turn the tables to eventually take Passwatch.
This is what WAR could be like every day – instead of lambasting the zerg, Myffic should be encouraging leaders like Maccros to step forward and take a PUG to victory; or radically changing the guild mechanic to get people to play together in a WB and not in small, uncoordinated units.
The Magus ended the night at 25/30 with full Annihilator armour.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @NissanEV_UK Are you going to be as disingenuous about the range as you did with the last model? 20 hours ago
- Soundproofed the #MX5RF boot - so much better - I can hear the beautiful exhaust tone now :) https://t.co/EEqv4j2gnq 1 week ago
- RT @DPJHodges: I genuinely think if Momentum hung real Tories from a bridge, Jeremy Corbyn's response would be "I condemn all forms of hang… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BritEctomy: If Thatcher was PM now she'd walk into the room with Barnier demanding £100bn and walk out with us getting £200bn & his bal… 4 weeks ago
- @slashbrb I finally unpacked the last three boxes of books 11 years after moving 4 weeks ago