No WAR until Wednesday – I’m away on business.
I’ve never had a great deal of time for forums – too full of trolls and snipers to be of much use. Andy Belford has returned to work and has taken/is still taking a lot of flak purely because Myffic wouldn’t provide any support in his absence. It’s a thankless job and I wish him all the best in both his official capacity and his personal life.
So what have we got to look forward to now –
- A Producers Letter at the end of the month – this can’t come too soon and needs to be detailed not full of promo fluff.
- Single Target Healing Discussion – not sure whether this is a big priority.
- Population Level Discussion – another discussion about the low-level pop servers.
- Update 1.4.1 Discussion – looks like there’s going to be lots of talking.
- Great news for the EU community – now this is intriguing – let the speculation begin.
“There may be a few other topics we’ll discuss, however at this point, the above listed are exactly what we can talk about” – Andy Belford
Strange statement – where do these limitations come from?
How these discussions will take place is another matter – if it’s via the forums then they’ll need to assiduously weed out the crap to make it worthwhile.
I can’t see any of the above bringing back the disaffected – let’s hope there’s something more substantial in the near future.