Last night was pretty much the same as the previous night – not many people in T3. Order put up a bit of a fight at one time but once we got a few more in the WB they disappeared.
It’s fun running with a WB full of East Europeans; there’s a scene in Battle Of Britain (I think) – a British pilot is trying to lead a squadron of Polish pilots – it’s just like that 🙂
The DoK is now 26/26 and wearing full Devastator armour – hopefully things will start to liven up over the weekend.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @NissanEV_UK Are you going to be as disingenuous about the range as you did with the last model? 1 day ago
- Soundproofed the #MX5RF boot - so much better - I can hear the beautiful exhaust tone now :) https://t.co/EEqv4j2gnq 1 week ago
- RT @DPJHodges: I genuinely think if Momentum hung real Tories from a bridge, Jeremy Corbyn's response would be "I condemn all forms of hang… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BritEctomy: If Thatcher was PM now she'd walk into the room with Barnier demanding £100bn and walk out with us getting £200bn & his bal… 1 month ago
- @slashbrb I finally unpacked the last three boxes of books 11 years after moving 1 month ago