Last night was pretty much the same as the previous night – not many people in T3. Order put up a bit of a fight at one time but once we got a few more in the WB they disappeared.
It’s fun running with a WB full of East Europeans; there’s a scene in Battle Of Britain (I think) – a British pilot is trying to lead a squadron of Polish pilots – it’s just like that 🙂
The DoK is now 26/26 and wearing full Devastator armour – hopefully things will start to liven up over the weekend.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- RT @SamWhiteTky: Don't let yourself be influenced by populist charlatans, please be influenced instead by some rappers, celebrity chefs, fo… 1 month ago
- RT @JSchabbing: I think this is the saddest thing i have ever seen..... :*( https://t.co/5FxSUBTRxt 2 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Someone just tweeted me "I follow you for the jokes not the preaching." He doesn't follow me at all now. Because I block… 2 months ago
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 3 months ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 4 months ago