Last night was pretty much the same as the previous night – not many people in T3. Order put up a bit of a fight at one time but once we got a few more in the WB they disappeared.
It’s fun running with a WB full of East Europeans; there’s a scene in Battle Of Britain (I think) – a British pilot is trying to lead a squadron of Polish pilots – it’s just like that 🙂
The DoK is now 26/26 and wearing full Devastator armour – hopefully things will start to liven up over the weekend.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @TheGSPS Henry/Min 2 days ago
- @memizon Her fingers are elongated 2 days ago
- RT @2010LeeHurst: My attitude to #BBCPay-they can pay what they like, but we the public should have the choice to pay for it or not. #MakeB… 4 days ago
- @BBCNewsbeat skcollob 6 days ago
- @FuncomHelp Hello - My SWL patcher is very very very slow since 2.0.2 It has taken 48 hours to download less than 2… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago