Last night was pretty much the same as the previous night – not many people in T3. Order put up a bit of a fight at one time but once we got a few more in the WB they disappeared.
It’s fun running with a WB full of East Europeans; there’s a scene in Battle Of Britain (I think) – a British pilot is trying to lead a squadron of Polish pilots – it’s just like that 🙂
The DoK is now 26/26 and wearing full Devastator armour – hopefully things will start to liven up over the weekend.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago