There were quite a few people on – most in jovial festive type mood.
Fortified with Port, Sausages Rolls, Toblerone Tinys and various over-the-counter cold remedies, I sallied forth and took the Mara up to 15/15 grabbing another Battle Brew Backpack on the way.
Loads of White Lions pouncing all over the place – bleedin’ nuisances – I can soon take one down but a pack (or is it a pride?) of them is a different matter.
Gskin was locked all the time I was logged-on.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SkipsterX: My highlight of 2017 was watching a millionaire stand on stage with a millionaire, to tell kids who can afford £250 tickets… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago