There were quite a few people on – most in jovial festive type mood.
Fortified with Port, Sausages Rolls, Toblerone Tinys and various over-the-counter cold remedies, I sallied forth and took the Mara up to 15/15 grabbing another Battle Brew Backpack on the way.
Loads of White Lions pouncing all over the place – bleedin’ nuisances – I can soon take one down but a pack (or is it a pride?) of them is a different matter.
Gskin was locked all the time I was logged-on.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @memizon Like Findhorn? I'd like to buy an old monastery and turn it into a secular retreat. 20 hours ago
- @NissanEV_UK Are you going to be as disingenuous about the range as you did with the last model? 2 days ago
- Soundproofed the #MX5RF boot - so much better - I can hear the beautiful exhaust tone now :) https://t.co/EEqv4j2gnq 1 week ago
- RT @DPJHodges: I genuinely think if Momentum hung real Tories from a bridge, Jeremy Corbyn's response would be "I condemn all forms of hang… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BritEctomy: If Thatcher was PM now she'd walk into the room with Barnier demanding £100bn and walk out with us getting £200bn & his bal… 1 month ago