General Changes and Bug Fixes
- The new dye options available to players who have purchased the Personality Pack have been reduced in price.
- A new dye color, Badab Black, has been made available to players who have purchased the Personality Pack.
- Corrected an error with colors on some Magus Disc Mounts.
- Fixed an issue where Thanquol’s “Warp Lightning” ability would occasionally not properly display.
- Fixed an issue where players eligible for veterans reward (WAR Double Aegis) were not properly receiving their reward item in the mail.
Realm vs. Realm
- Siege Weapons destroyed within a Keep’s area will now grant Contribution.
- Aerial Bombers defeated within a Keep’s area will now grant Contribution.
- Various improvements have been made to Contribution earned while participating in a Keep Siege.
- The Resource pool threshold for Tier 4 RvR Keeps has been increased. Keeps will now require additional resources to increase in Rank.
- The health for Tier 4 Keep Doors has been increased.
- Fixed an issue where the Skaven ability “Running with the Pack” incorrectly had a Renown Rank restriction.
- The Skaven/Giant Rat camps in Tier’s 2&3 Empire vs. Chaos have had their levels adjusted to be more appropriate to the new Tier restrictions.
- Fixed an issue which could, in some cases, prevent additional instances of the Thanquol’s Incursion RvR Dungeon from being created.
- The Quest “Release Control” granted by the Excavated Skaven Device has been disabled. Players will now be required to exit the RvR Lake or die to remove the Play as Skaven buff.
- Fixed an issue which could, in some cases, prevent additional instances of Contested Altdorf or The Inevitable City from being created.
- Adjustments have been made to the Scenario Matchmaking system.
- Fixed an issue where Scenarios were not properly triggering.