Back from dinner.
Logged on, accepted EULA and wished I hadn’t bothered.
No RvR packs in the post yet.
Couldn’t get near the trainers for pillocks standing on top of them.
Went to see what it’s like in RvR – Laaaaaaaag – WAR has become a turn-based game.
CTD – “No disk in drive D:”
Logged back on – still no RvR pack – Laaaaaaaag.
Let’s hope it’s better tomorrow.
Yanks griping about getting the RvR packs after EU :p
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago