I thought I’d give this blogging lark a go on the 2nd anniversary of WAR.
I’ve been playing WAR since open beta and after the yawnfest of WoW, LotR, Guild Wars and various other MMOs it was a wonderful experience despite it’s birth pains and teething problems.
It’s all in the Killin’
I now play WAR almost exclusively with occasional dips into DoW & DoWII and Mark of Chaos when I can’t get online.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 1 month ago
- RT @keaven: It’s that time of year again — Taking a moment to remember Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, and all the fantastic people I w… 1 month ago
- @2010LeeHurst #toptip Government why not put all the unemployed to good use making CO2 fire extinguishers - cuts do… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @AtheistRepublic: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected by this horrific tragedy." https://t.co/7upQWCF6kn 1 month ago