I thought I’d give this blogging lark a go on the 2nd anniversary of WAR.
I’ve been playing WAR since open beta and after the yawnfest of WoW, LotR, Guild Wars and various other MMOs it was a wonderful experience despite it’s birth pains and teething problems.
It’s all in the Killin’
I now play WAR almost exclusively with occasional dips into DoW & DoWII and Mark of Chaos when I can’t get online.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- @NissanEV_UK Are you going to be as disingenuous about the range as you did with the last model? 1 day ago
- Soundproofed the #MX5RF boot - so much better - I can hear the beautiful exhaust tone now :) https://t.co/EEqv4j2gnq 1 week ago
- RT @DPJHodges: I genuinely think if Momentum hung real Tories from a bridge, Jeremy Corbyn's response would be "I condemn all forms of hang… 3 weeks ago
- RT @BritEctomy: If Thatcher was PM now she'd walk into the room with Barnier demanding £100bn and walk out with us getting £200bn & his bal… 1 month ago
- @slashbrb I finally unpacked the last three boxes of books 11 years after moving 1 month ago