I thought I’d give this blogging lark a go on the 2nd anniversary of WAR.
I’ve been playing WAR since open beta and after the yawnfest of WoW, LotR, Guild Wars and various other MMOs it was a wonderful experience despite it’s birth pains and teething problems.
It’s all in the Killin’
I now play WAR almost exclusively with occasional dips into DoW & DoWII and Mark of Chaos when I can’t get online.
A boring old fart waffling on about Warhammer and other things - please feel free to comment and I'll feel free to delete, ignore or respond at my leisure
- RT @memizon: Need I say more? twitter.com/openculture/st… 1 month ago
- RT @JSchabbing: I think this is the saddest thing i have ever seen..... :*( https://t.co/5FxSUBTRxt 4 months ago
- RT @rickygervais: Someone just tweeted me "I follow you for the jokes not the preaching." He doesn't follow me at all now. Because I block… 4 months ago
- Well deserved twitter.com/XCOM/status/94… 5 months ago
- RT @MitchHorowitz: I find Aleister Crowley's introduction to the 1938 edition of The Book of the Law an extraordinary foresight of our time… 6 months ago